strong>Episode 6 - Solutions Episode - Glenn Mason - Using a Youtube Video as a Minimum Viable Product
Lots of good information in this edition
- Using a YouTube Video as a minimum viable product
- Why "Scratching an itch" is the key ingredient in 50% of successful start-ups
- Why email is the "Raw Material" of our "Happy Customer" factory
- Our first discussion of the "WinterHaven method" - My Nickname for Dean Jacksons revolutionary approach to email marketing
- What is "User Story Mapping" and how mapping out the clients journey is an incredibly useful exercise
Links from this episode
Get Dean's book on his email marketing system for free
Glenn's web development company
The Video that kicked things off
The GreyZoned website
The Site Glenn built for me!
The Your First Dollar book is out!!!
You can download the book on the "Your First Dollar System" for free at this link